Saturday, August 4, 2007

8 Facts of Randomnness

I was tagged by my friend Sexy Bexy to give 8 random facts/habits about myself. (She threatened me within inches of my life so I have to do this)

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. I graduated 4th in my senior class of 300.

2. I will only eat Haribo Golden Bear brand gummy bears.

3. My senior year in high school I would come home often after school and watch The Joy of Painting on PBS with Bob Ross as he painted his "happy little trees" and said things like "We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents." and then take a nap because he would put me to sleep.

4. I can sound like a sheep.

5. When I cry my eyes get really bright green.

6. Even though I know Santa does not exist...I still won't let my mom put the presents under the Christmas tree until I've gone to sleep on Christmas Eve.

7. I love pancakes.

8. When nobody is around I will blast music in my house and sing into a hairbrush...true story.

Now it's someone elses turn...I pick Kent, Hollie, Heather, and Summer.

6 comments:

chavon taylor said...

yessssss. happy trees!! lets do that next summer when we are off! naptime.

Bex said...

i'm gonna make a happy little accident happen...and that accident is going to be that i will erase your memory from remembering that you watched that show...and mine too bc i for sure watched it a few times. i'm permanently damaged bc of it.

Shari said...

Let's hear it for Santa. On Christmas Eve, I constantly checked on Santa's current location using the Online Santa Tracker. My kids thought I got into it a little too much.

The Ice House said...

Aww. I love Bob Ross!!

Kevin and Misty said...

Yeah! How fun to find your blog and your INCREDIBLE pictures! I love catching up with old friends.

jgs said...

I LOVE Bob Ross!! I even started a group on Facebook for him! so far, i'm still the only member... haha. check it out! - Joel